The Governor’s office in partnership with the Oregon Legislature’s Emergency Board, allocated $10 Million from the federal CARES Act funding for the purchases of personal protective supplies for small business.
In order to be eligible, a business must meet all of the following requirements:
- The Business is headquartered in Oregon and has its principal operations in Oregon.
- If required by Oregon law to be registered with the Oregon Secretary of State to do business in Oregon, the Business is so registered.
- Businesses that do comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- The Business has 50 or fewer employees.
The State of Oregon is fulfilling orders at no charge until resources are depleted; updates will be provided as this changes. Businesses receiving supplies are agreeing to comply with workplace safety guidelines outlined by the Governor’s office and Oregon Health Authority. All businesses and nonprofit organizations should follow guidance and best practices on proper use and avoid unnecessary stockpiling of PPE supplies. Supplies ordered from the website are not for resale and prohibited under any circumstances. Unneeded supplies can be donated to small business, nonprofit, restaurants or other eligible businesses in your area.
Supplies will be limited to one order per business or nonprofit. Additional orders for small business may take place depending on availability. When that is allowable, the website will be updated.
Orders will be shipped to the address provided on the order. Physical addresses only; no P.O. Box.
Types of supplies/Quantities:
- 26- 50 employees – 500 masks
- 10-25 employees – 300 masks
- 0-9 employees – 100 masks
Gloves (100 gloves/box; sizes will include medium and large):
- 26-50 employees – 4 boxes of each size
- 10-25 employees – 2 boxes of each size
- 0 – 9 employees – 1 box of each size