Primary ContactBob Dalpe
(503) 233-4861Contact by Email Visit Website
Business ProfileLaird Plastics is the leading independent plastics distribution business in North America with over 64 locations located across the USA and Canada. The business distributes a complete range of semi-finished and finished products as a key market channel for many of the worlds leading plastics manufacturers. Laird Plastics is increasingly utilizing e-commerce tools for purchasing and sales transactions through it website/ www.lairdplastics.com.
How we're pivoting to help
Some of our item categories available for purchase relating to reducing the spread of infectious disease:
- Semi-rigid sheet goods such as clear, tinted and colored acrylic, polycarbonate and PETG in various gauges (used for retail and office barriers, the manufacture of face shields etc.)
- Finished goods: such as face-shields (PET, APET, PETG), finished barriers, rolling barriers, clear and solid room dividers
- Bulk fabric Materials used in the manufacture of gowns, booties, drapes...
What we can provide
- Face shields (with band, disposable)
Raw Materials and Supplies
We currently have a large in-house stock of protective face-shields. PDF attached.