Primary ContactJAIME SAAVEDRA
(503) 901-2823Contact by Email Visit Website
Business ProfileRavisant is a Hispanic minority-owned business, Oregon-based company with a mission to innovate digital technologies for the advancement and transformation of healthcare.
During this coronavirus pandemic we are helping communities by enabling digital technology to protect people from COVID contagion building upon two decades of expertise and experience working with evidence-based, medical solutions.
We are complementing our COVID solution with a line of PPE: N95 Masks, Sanitizers, Gloves.
How we're pivoting to help
THE COVID APP FOR SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY:
In particular to the needs of today’s world in which we are living with the COVID pandemic, we have designed a mobile app, WeOpen, a COVID Safety App, in partnership with Choicely Studio of Helsinki, Finland, the world’s most advanced digital user engagement app platform operating in over 100 countries.
We are complementing our COVID solution with a quality line of PPE: N95 Masks, Sanitizers, Gloves.
What we can provide
- Cleaning Solution Spray (Vionex, CaviCide, or similar)
- Gloves - Exam (all sizes, long cuff 11-12", nitrile)
- Hand sanitizer bottles (4, 8, 12, or 24 oz. bottles)
- Hand Sanitizer Refills (1200 ml or 2000 ml)
- Masks - N95
- Other (please list below)
- Other (please list below)
Also:Ravisant offers consulting services and solutions for the re-opening of society and the economy for protecting people from exposure and spreading the coronavirus.
Ravisant is a Hispanic minority-owned business, Oregon-based company working in partnership with Christina Joyce at Eurotech Ventures, a NY-based broker for various PPE products, representing direct manufacturers and distributors.
Based on the current needs for PPE products in Oregon, we offer three products that I believe are much needed in our state which are currently being sold to other states:
1. Masks: 3M N95 - 8210 respirators (EUA certified use as medical respirators), direct from 3M, manufactured in the USA; open contract with the State of Michigan.
2. Sanitizers: MicroSURE hand sanitizer and surface disinfectant, FDA and EPA certified organic, non-toxic; US-based; perfect for hospitals, schools, government facilities, public transportation. These products have been contracted with the VA and HSS and the US Navy is buying the surface disinfectant for their fleet.
3. Gloves: We also offer nitrile non-powder 4.5mil medical gloves, FDA registered/EC certified, from a variety of major factories located in Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam; manufacturing capacity to 1 billion boxes per month; 650 million boxes on-hand, ready to ship. 100 million boxes on ground in the US.
Here are the materials with additional information:
• N95-8210 Questionnaire & supporting docs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pxsc8im1ofip17b/AAD7bqw47yNrPeUYkdkHcrxia
• Surface Disinfectant Questionnaire & supporting docs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ymicikpmbsejkkn/AADVmr2wsWfupRQi812R7wLWa
• Nitrile Medical Gloves: Multiple direct factory sources; FDA approved; provided upon request
I’ve included the “COVID-19 PPE Source Questionnaire” used for the Veterans Administration, since it contains information you may find useful.
Please let me know if we can be of assistance.
Jaime J. Saavedra